Saturday 17 November 2012

Glitzology Beauty - Guardian Angel

Here is the next colour from my new list of polishes - Guardian Angel.

Have you ever bought something just because of the name? This is my choice - the week before i bought this i visited a psychic for a reading. I've never done anything like it before - i'm pretty cynical about these things - but the man hit onto loads of things, including describing my grandma to a T. He said she was watching over me and very proud that I had continued teaching regardless of the fact that i'd hit a rough patch and contemplated leaving the profession.

So as soon as i saw this polish i just had to buy it. It is beautiful just like my grandma and makes me so happy to look at it on my nails - it just reminds me of all the things i loved about my gran. She was so wonderful and I miss her every day.

Guardian angel is a sheer, pale pink with pale and dark pink hexes, a spattering of dark pink glitter, translucent white hexes and pink/pale gold holo squares as well as white and pale pink hearts.

Here i have 3 coats of Guardian Angel, except for my ring finger which is 3 coats of Essie - Muchi Muchi and 1 coat of Guardian Angel. Both have a top coat.

I like the clean lines that layering achieves, but I love Guardian Angel by itself - it has a more golden glow about it. I am not usually a fan of pink but this has such a beautiful feminine look to it, without being in your face PINK.

Hope you love it as much as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...