Friday 7 December 2012

Xmas Gift Haul

I love my job. I have some hard days but its all worth it when you realise its appreciated. I've had two presents already - both off some of my Year 10 girls who I have pushed to Distinction (A grades). The first got me a Terrys Chocolate Orange (eaten) and a beautiful little unnamed vampy, shimmery red polish made by Markwins.

The second I got today - a beautiful little hand wrapped polish set (she has wrapped and ribboned it herself!) a little pack of mixed caviar pearls by MUA in pale pink, dark pink, silver and pine green. There were also chocolates involved - already being eaten.

They are honestly the most beautiful little gifts I have ever gotten. Sentiment is so much better than a big brand! I love them all to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...