Wednesday 20 February 2013

Flip / Flop February Challenge - Day 20 - Flowers / V Gap

I felt pretty uninspired by today's challenge - I couldn't think of anything exciting or different!

I went for flowers, using my large dotting tool to add flowers as an accent. I really love my background colour (Sally Hansen - Green Tea) and my flower centres (Ciaté - Big Yellow Taxi) but I didn't pick the right shade of blue.

I love this blue (Sally Hansen - Thinking of Blue) but it just doesnt match with my other colour choices. Nevermind!

I also updated my Day 17 with my take on Delicate Print - which you can find here:

http://rachosnaillove.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/flip-flop-february-challenge-day-17.html

Today's nails in photos:








Check out everyone elses flower / V Gap manis!


3 comments:

  1. Love the flowers, they're super cute <3 might have to try them with my dotting tools this weekend :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...