Sunday 24 February 2013

Flip / Flop February Challenge - Day 24 - Tissue Paper / Rainbow

Hi everyone!

I had such grand ideas for this one! However, being on a budget I had to make the sensible decision to utilise what I have.

So no tissue paper today - rainbow :)

I didn't want to go TOO easy, as we do have Theme Missed / Favourite Polish for Day 26. But seen as I am doing both of those (see tomorrow's post and you will understand a bit more!) I thought I would do something else. So dots it is :) again! I did think about trying sugar spun again but I was a bit more pressed for time.

So here they are!

Accent is Zoya Purity dotted with:

Barielle - Reddy to Rumble
Ciaté - Big Yellow Taxi
Barry M - Papaya
Ciaté - Mojito
Sally Hansen - Thinking of Blue
Ciaté - Cabaret

All other nails are 3 coats of KBShimmer Oh Splat! (LOVE)

Hope you like them! What do you think of KBShimmer Oh Splat - am I on my own in loving it so much?





Check out everyone else's tissue paper / rainbow manis!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...