Saturday 16 March 2013

ER31DC - Week 3 - Yellow Nails

I hate yellow week! Yellow is the colour that is either yellow yellow, or pastel yellow. So I have 4 polishes in yellow, 3 are yellow yellow, one is pastel yellow. They often look different in the bottle but they all end up the same on your nails!

So i hope its okay that I twisted the yellow theme slightly to things i associate with yellow. Pikachu, and lightning (which is also associated with pikachu - win win :))

I was a little disappointed with the eyes because i got them just a smidge too close together but otherwise got to be one of my best pokemon nails to date :) never done lightning nails either so canny pleased with those too.

Polishes used: Loréal - soft chinchilla, ciaté - big yellow taxi, Essie - Forever Yummy, Zoya - Raven / Purity.






What do you think? 

Don't forget to check out everyone else's yellow nails! x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...