Sunday 3 March 2013

Pokémon Nail Art Challenge - Week 7 Electric

I chose Magnemite!

I was really uninspired for this week, I thought about doing Raichu but decided against it.

I'm not a fan of magnemite in the games at all - i never have a fire pokémon handy when they appear!

Also, i did these yesterday and as I was rushing out for our anniversary dinner, i forgot to take pictures. Then this morning i woke up to a broken nail! Argh!

So here are my slightly worn magmemites :)




Look, hes totally staring at my chipped edge! Damn magnemite, still dont like him!

Polishes used:

Barielle - Hyde Park as undies
Barry M - Foil Effects in Silver
Zoya - Raven (Black)  and Purity (White)
Ciaté - Mistress (Red) and Headliner (Blue)

Check out everyone else's much better electric manis! x


1 comment:

  1. Hahah, I actually don't really like magnemite either, but they look adorable on your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...