Thursday 14 March 2013

Red Nose Day Nails!



Yay! Tomorrow is Red Nose Day - non-uniform at work, and the theme is 'wear something red' duh.

So seen as I wore my only red clothes today (good planning Rach!) I painted my nails :)

I realise now that my last minute decision to silver my smile lines with a striper has made them look very christmassy.. but what the heck, I still like them :)

As I came on, I saw some other Red Nose Day Manis in my reading list.. all of which are better than mine! But still happy with my first attempt.

http://kingshurst.ac.uk/assets/images/the-academy/fundraising/red-nose-day/red-noses.jpg
My ring finger is the Red Nose that we've been selling at school. I didnt realise but there are actually three versions of Di-Nose-Saurs. We obviously got the cuter one! My attempt is the one on the left :)



Polishes used: KBShimmer - Berry Xmas, Zoya Purity and Raven for detail and Sparkly Nails nail art striper in silver.


Whatever you're doing tomorrow, I hope you have a great day and remember how fortunate we all are! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...