Saturday 20 April 2013

Different Shades of Blue - Autism Awareness - Day 5 Ruffian

Hi all! Back to using my phone at the mo just to save a little time. Life is busy busy so its nice to be able to still fit in doing my nails and its the editing (taking from my camera, cropping, watermarking, uploading) that seems to take the most time!

Puzzle pieces are on route, just not happy with any ive done so far.

Here are my ruffians. Cant leave anything be - cant decide if i liked more pre-dots either! Polishes used are L'Oréal - Mystic Blue and Ellagee - Lucy in the Sky <3 .






Don't forget to check out everyone else's manis - they might be a bit ahead of me by now! ;)

Carmina from Cubbiful
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious

2 comments:

  1. Your ruffian looks so perfect! :) And I love the colour combination that you used, it looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! I love the colours but I'm still not sold on the ruffian style though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...