Friday 26 July 2013

UK Indie Treats - Taras Talons Part 2!

Hi all!

Today I have another bottle of my Tara's Talons to show you! :) Don't forget - check out her shop and use my 20% off code - RACHO20 (go on, treat yourself!)

As a reminder, here are her details:




This one is Bubble Bath - I knew I'd be doing myself a disservice if I didn't buy at least one blue or green, so this is what I chose :)

Bubble Bath is a gorgeous frosted blue, creme like polish with tiny blue glitters and what looks like opalescent white hexagon glitters (on closer inspection, theyre silver, but they look opalescent white on the nail).


The first coat applies quite sheer and patchy, but evens out nicely on the second coat. The formula is average - not too runny, not too thick, and there is a nice amount of glitter in there. The only downside I see to this polish is that the silver glitters dont stand out too much - the pigmentation of the polish hides them and they are only noticeable on close inspection. However, on the other hand this does give the polish a softer appearance - it reminds me of winter snow actually, and so I think it depends on what you're looking for out of this polish.


This is definitely a winter polish for me - it's the frosted element and the silver / white glitters that make it. I have already visualised many many different designs - snowflakes, snow men.. etc :) so watch out for me whipping this beauty out from November onwards! 

I decided after wearing it for awhile to jazz it up a little - so here it is with some Born Pretty Store accessories! 




 What do you think of this one? Is it a colour that you'd wear? Are you bothered about 'seasonal colours' or do you just wear what you want, when you want? Yay or nay to the accessories?

Rachael xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...