Tuesday 13 August 2013

ER31DC - Day 15 Delicate Print

Good morning! Catching up quickly with the 31DC again. Here's my 'delicate print' mani.

I think I may have gone off on a tangent here, but I did these because I have seen them done and I always think they look delicate - so this is what popped into my head when I looked at today's theme. Dreamcatcher nails!




What do you think? Would you wear them? I have to admit, I am in LOVE with the base colour - Deborah Lippmann Modern Love. The other colours I used were Sinful Colors Black to Black and Snow Me White. I think this would look lovely with another colour interjected, maybe for the beads and feathers such as pink or blue. Will definitely do these again!

Don't forget to check out everyone's delicate print manis!



Other posts you might like:

5 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your freehand skills, girl!!!! Those are some gorgeous dreamcatchers! I actually think the colours you used are lovely enough though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachael :) have to admit I loved these and will definitely be doing some more soon! x

      Delete
  2. Love the freehand, its something I would like to improve on. Its truly an art! Good Job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...