Tuesday 27 August 2013

Pokémon NAC - Week 4 Water - Chinchou

Good morning! 

Another Pokémon update today - I'm still behind but today I am upto week 4, Water pokémon!


There are a few new additions to the water list, but this one is by far the cutest! It has a really cute storyline in the anime where once a year they leave the water to go on a big migration, so I thought I would base my nails on that.




The base I have used is Mentality - Scalawag, its a beautiful blue holo. I then decided to cover that with Sinful Colors Hottie for an extra twinkle, and I've then used my trusty Sally Hansen Skys the Limit, Sinful Colors black and white and Revlon Sunshine Sparkle to freehand Chinchou onto my nails.





What do you think? I'm honestly really pleased with these. They're probably the best nails I've ever done. Ever. But then again, I love Chinchou a lot, its so cute!

Don't forget to check out everyone else's water nails! 

Rachael xxx

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...