Tuesday 10 September 2013

ER31DC - Inspired by a Song

Hey all!

Another installment of the 31DC today - Inspired by a Song. 

The song I chose was Shinedown - Miracle. This is the song that my partner and I are having as our first dance. We chose it for the words and how we feel about each other, so I thought I would do some bridal style nails.



These come from 'something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue'. My nails have the blue element and also the old lace.. sort of.

I used 2 coats of Cadillacquer - Morning Comes as my base. This is a stunning periwinkle blue base with various blue / lilac glitters. Its so beautiful! I then freehanded and dotted a lace corner design over the top.



What do you think? Not sure this is refined enough for my wedding, but I do love the blue base, but think I would change the overall design.


Don't forget to check out everyone else's song inspired nails!

Rachael xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...