Friday 20 September 2013

Swatched: Julep - Jodie

Hey all!

Couldnt resist picking this one up. My wonderful step sister is called Jodie, so when I caught this in a blog sale that could make it to the UK, I just had to have it. It has sat, well guarded but untried for around 6 months, but that has worked pretty well as its a beautiful autumn colour!


I also decided to pair this up with my new OPI Man with a Golden Gun, which I snagged from one of the nail sale groups on Facebook. What do you think?



Rachael xxx

1 comment:

  1. *gasp* IT'S GORGEOUS!!!! Aww I've always wanted to get the Man with a Golden Gun but it's so pricey and I don't see it around :( It looks super classy with the base polish you've used. ps. Thanks for nominating me for the award! I think you're my only loyal reader hehe. I'll get to it once I clear up my work, been super busy with school :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...