Sunday 24 November 2013

Pokémon NAC - Week 16 Steel

Good morning all!

I have been working over and over on my Ghost nails for Week 15 and I just am not happy with any of my attempts. I've gotten quite frustrated with myself and so I've taken a break and moved onto Steel week. I chose Scizor because he's just the man! Only seen one episode with him in, but after searching tumblr there are quite a few mentions of him that I obviously havent seen just yet!


Low and behold, first attempt and I'm really happy with them! I used Cadillacquer's We'll Meet Again as my base as it sparkles with tiny flecks of red which are the exact colour of Scizor. What do you think of my freehand? I'm really quite proud of these!




Don't forget to check out everyone else's Steel nails!

Rachael xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...